Introduction round?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 7 04:01:15 PST 2008

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?
>
> I can even start it :-) I'm Vincent Untz, mainly a GNOME hacker (see
> http://live.gnome.org/VincentUntz if you want more details), and I
> recently joined the openSUSE development team.

Hello everyone,

I am Rahul Sundaram and I have been interested in cross distribution
collaboration for quite sometime. I work for Red Hat and contribute to
Fedora in my spare time. I was a founding member of the Fedora Board and
work on bits and pieces in various projects all around including most
recently the Fedora Games Spin and Fedora Xfce Spin

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/

Good to get started here.

Rahul