Introduction round?

Panagiotis Prokopiou pprok at softlab.ntua.gr
Sat Mar 8 05:50:20 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

Hello World,

I'm Panagiotis Prokopiou, and i bet you don't know me :-). But i know
many of you and i feel honored to be here. I use linux for the past 12
years and abuse it for more than 10. The problem is that i always have
2-3 partitions on which i install every distro that is possible to be
found and they live there for at most one week. Bright exceptions are
Redhat 9 (back then) and ubuntu 7.10 that i'm currently stack with
because i have no time to migrate my home to the next installation.

Over the years i have shaped some opinions about linux distributions and
i hope that my subscription to this list will help me fine grain
them :-) I dream of the day when every linux vendor will build over a
common core and the only thing that will separate the different
distributions will be the default wallpaper and the preferred torrent
client.

--pprok