Packaging Guidelines discussions

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Mar 26 09:47:05 PDT 2008

> On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 12:10 -0400, Ken VanDine wrote:
> > That definately makes sense.  What kind of forum?  More than just
> > threads on the mailing list?  Should we maybe have an irc channel?
> > Perhaps do regulary irc or phone conferences?
>
> This list could be a coordination point for semi-regular IRC
> discussions, and perhaps if we're going to be at agnostic events (like
> OLS) we could try to setup an in person meeting.

I think IRC meetings would be a good next step.

I had a look on freenode, and #distributions is taken,
#distributions-devel is not, would that be unacceptable to anyone?

Shall we set a date for a first meeting? I'll propose a first date
to get the ball rolling. How does two weeks from now sound? Weds
9th April, 20:00 UTC?

Thanks,

James