Packaging Guidelines discussions

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Mar 26 10:01:15 PDT 2008

also sprach James Westby <jw+debian at jameswestby.net> [2008.03.26.1747 +0100]:
> I had a look on freenode, and #distributions is taken,
> #distributions-devel is not, would that be unacceptable to anyone?

oftc is generally a better network, I found... but I don't care.

> Shall we set a date for a first meeting? I'll propose a first date
> to get the ball rolling. How does two weeks from now sound? Weds
> 9th April, 20:00 UTC?

I can't make that, but that doesn't mean you should not go for it.
If you want to find the date that works best, try http://doodle.ch.

"i like wagner's music better than anybody's. it is so loud that one
 can talk the whole time without other people hearing what one says."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net