First meeting times and agenda

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Mar 28 08:55:47 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to get the first meeting organised. We had
a tentative date of Weds 9th April 20:00 UTC, but Martin
suggested we use a scheduling service, so I created

http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=skh8xx69z68hkfzb

please go and fill in your availability there. I will
take a date from there in a couple of days.

I would like to get input for a skeleton agenda, so please
contribute your ideas for items to put on there.

My suggestions would be:

  * Quick update on where the distribution is
    - 2 minutes from each represented distro on
      the major events in their distro. Next
      expected release date, any big changes, etc.

  * Discussion of areas in which we could collaborate
    - What are the main areas that could possibly
      benefit from a bit of cross-distro collaboration?

Please send along your items, or just turn up with them,
I don't imagine the meeting will be too formal.

Thanks,

James