First meeting times and agenda

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Fri Mar 28 16:29:45 PDT 2008

Le vendredi 28 mars 2008, à 15:55 +0000, James Westby a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to get the first meeting organised. We had
> a tentative date of Weds 9th April 20:00 UTC, but Martin
> suggested we use a scheduling service, so I created
>
> http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=skh8xx69z68hkfzb
>
> please go and fill in your availability there. I will
> take a date from there in a couple of days.

Thanks for setting this up!

> I would like to get input for a skeleton agenda, so please
> contribute your ideas for items to put on there.
>
> My suggestions would be:
>
>   * Quick update on where the distribution is
>     - 2 minutes from each represented distro on
>       the major events in their distro. Next
>       expected release date, any big changes, etc.
>
>   * Discussion of areas in which we could collaborate
>     - What are the main areas that could possibly
>       benefit from a bit of cross-distro collaboration?

 * Common packaging guidelines
   - Looks like one place where there could be collaboration.
   - Which parts of guideliens could we start with? (start small with
     some easy areas, and then grow)
  (we can start discussing this on the list, of course -- but not in
  this thread ;-))

 * Need for a website/wiki?
   - Not clear if it's needed right now, so it's just to quickly get
     opinions of people on this.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.