How do distros handle personal conflicts between people?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at
Sun Mar 13 11:10:32 PDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:13:33PM +0100, Serafeim Zanikolas wrote:
> Debian has the technical committee.

Correct, although that is generally used for conflicts rooted in
technical matters.

For purely *personal* conflicts, we generally look for a mediator. The
mediator is often, although not necessarily, the Debian Project Leader.