Giving away distromatch

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Jul 21 08:03:16 PDT 2012

Hello,

unfortunately I have come to realise that I am juggling too many "lit
torches, Ming vases, live puppies, and running chainsaws", and I should
give something up, partly to preserve my sanity, partly because some of
those risk falling to the ground and breaking.

I have to give away distromatch. I don't want it to die, I want someone
else to take it over and do a better job than I did maintaining it.

The details are at: http://www.enricozini.org/2012/debian/giving-away-distromatch/

I'm still happy to commit to maintaining the Debian export of
distromatch data up to date.

Ciao,

Enrico

--