[PROPOSAL] drm/radeon{/kms}: Update UMS driver date and Introduce KMS_DRIVER_DATE define

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:38:30 PDT 2010

These both patches separate and consider correct driver date of radeon
UserModeSetting (UMS) and KernelModeSetting (KMS) driver.

For the UMS driver date I took the CommitDate (not AuthorDate) of last
commit to "drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_drv.h".
More details see the comments in my patches or [1].

- Sedat -

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2010-April/000125.html