Review request to DRM Driver for Samsung SoC Exynos4210.

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Mon Aug 29 03:31:23 PDT 2011

Hello, David Airlie

I had sent DRM Driver for Samsung SoC Exynos4210 over the three times.

But I didn't received any comments from you.

You can refer to these patches I sent from links below.

v1: < https://lwn.net/Articles/454380/ >

v2: < http://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg1224275.html >

v2: < http://www.spinics.net/lists/dri-devel/msg13755.html >

and also you can refer to our working repository below.

< http://git.infradead.org/users/kmpark/linux-2.6-samsung >

Branch name : samsung-drm

I would be pleased you to give me your any comments or advices if these have
some problems.

otherwise apply this driver to your git repository please.

We are welcome to any comments, advices or pointing out and also ready to do
mainline work aggressively. :)

Thank you for your interesting in advice.

Best Regards

Inki Dae.