Minor issue in drm_vma_info for intel (integer to pointer conversion of different sizes)

Witold Baryluk baryluk at smp.if.uj.edu.pl
Mon Nov 7 00:32:52 PST 2011

I found this small problem in recent kernel

  CC      drivers/gpu/drm/drm_info.o
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_info.c: In function ‘drm_vma_info’:
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_info.c:277:19: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

I assume the problem is with high_memory volume variable,
however I cannot find its definition.

I think problem was introduced in this commit

commit 01e2f533a234dc62d16c0d3d4fb9d71cf1ce50c3