Bug reports on the psb-gfx driver

Kristoffer Eriksson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:25:34 PDT 2012

Håvar Nøvik skrev 2012-04-17 12:53:
> Hi,

Greetings,
> I'm experiencing a bug with the driver after a kernel upgrade (3.2 ->
> 3.3). Every once in a while the screen is blacking out for a second or
> two.
>
> Anyways, I was wondering where I could look at bug reports or report a
> new one if I can't find a similar?

Ive done a fresh build and Im seeing that same issue that you are
describing. In a frequency of about 5-15mins it blackens and then returns
within 1-2 seconds. Could you give us a dmesg output? I will do some
bugtracking once I get back to my laptop.
Alan, any thoughts?

PS: Thanks for the great work on a GMA 500 driver!

Alan is the one to thank. :)