[git pull] drm/radeon: reset ring saving branch

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Tue Jul 17 02:39:49 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

I think it is easier if I just send you a pull request of my branch
instead of individual patches.

So please pull the this branch into -next:
     git://people.freedesktop.org/~deathsimple/linux next

It contains the following changes:

Christian König (14):
       drm/radeon: add error handling to fence_wait_empty_locked
       drm/radeon: add error handling to radeon_vm_unbind_locked
       drm/radeon: fix fence related segfault in CS
       drm/radeon: fix ring commit padding
       drm/radeon: fix fence value access
       drm/radeon: fix fence init after resume
       drm/radeon: remove FIXME comment from chipset suspend
       drm/radeon: make cp init on cayman more robust
       drm/radeon: remove ip_pool start/suspend
       drm/radeon: remove r600_blit_suspend
       drm/radeon: remove vm_manager start/suspend
       drm/radeon: move radeon_ib_ring_tests out of chipset code
       drm/radeon: record what is next valid wptr for each ring v4
       drm/radeon: implement ring saving on reset v4

Jerome Glisse (1):
       drm/radeon: add an exclusive lock for GPU reset v2

All patches have been on the list for quite a while and contain the
necessary Signed-off-by and Reviewed-by lines.

Cheers,
Christian.