[ANN] compat-drm tree

Ozan Çağlayan ozancag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:27:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm maintaining a compat-drm tree (based on compat.git) as part of my
GSoC project with Linux Foundation, under the mentorship of Luis R.
Rodriguez.

The aim of the tree is to offer the latest DRM stuff to people stuck
with older kernels (Currently all of the popular and maintained drm
drivers except i915 (there's an i2c think that I couldn't backport
yet) from linux-next can be built against kernels down to 3.0).

The tree is on github. I've set up a shiny github pages for it:
 http://ozancaglayan.github.com/compat-drm/

Thanks!

--
Ozan Çağlayan