drm-next update

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Wed Nov 21 02:28:00 PST 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel: I've pulled -next from you, I'm hoping that is all you have
> for this merge window!

Yeah, winding down, no big stuff pending, just a few small
bits&pieces. If we'll see an -rc7 release, I'll run another manual QA
cycle, otherwise I'll just send you a -fixes pull with it somewhen
next week.

> I've also merge the polling rework, I'll have to spend a bit of time
> testing it I suppose now.

I've noticed that you didn't merge "drm: don't unnecessarily enable
the polling work" (note there's a v2 follow-up). Anything wrong with
it or just overlooked?

Also, there's my small series to integrate some of the helper in-line
kerneldoc into Laurent DRM DocBook, starting with "drm/doc: Helpers
are not a Midlayer!". So of the patches depended upon the dp helper
refactor, but now that's merged they should apply.

Another thing is the clock_monotonic timestamp stuff for
pageflips/vblanks. I'll poke Imre about this again, but I guess we'll
postpone that for 3.9. Otherwise I don't see anything missing.

Cheers, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation