CDF discussions at FOSDEM

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Jan 29 03:27:15 PST 2013

Hello,

On Monday 21 January 2013 13:43:27 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> On Thursday 17 January 2013 13:29:27 Daniel Vetter wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, count me in,
> >
> > Jesse, Ville and me should also be around. Do we have a slot fixed
> > already?
>
> I've sent a mail to the FOSDEM organizers to request a hacking room for a
> couple of hours Sunday. I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply.

Just a quick follow-up. I've received information from the FOSDEM staff, there
will be hacking rooms that can be reserved (on-site only) for 1h slots. They
unfortunately won't have projectors, as they're not meant for talks.

Another option would be to start early on Saturday, the X.org room is reported
as beeing free from 9am to 11am.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart