[RPC 0/21] DRM: Add VIA DRM driver

James Simmons jsimmons at infradead.org
Sat Jun 8 09:42:20 PDT 2013

Hello

	Here is the first run at inspection of the VIA openchrome dri
driver. Now that the Xorg driver has been out over a year with KMS support
most people should be able to use this feature. The driver is totaly
complete but we wanted to merge it so people with newer hardware that has
HDMI/DVI-D support can be able to run X windows. Your xorg driver does not
implement HDMI/DVI in UMS mode and we don't have the resources to do this
work. Basic TTM/GEM is supported but currently you can't run any
acceleration with the command queue. Over the next 6 months this should be
implemented. Thank you.