[PULL 0/3] Pending patches for 3.15

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 06:31:03 PDT 2014

Hi Dave

As requested, these 3 pulls contain all my pending patches for 3.15. Branch #1
should be fairly trivial, all reviewed and minor fixes. Branch #2 contains the
drm-minor rework, which have also been on the list and reviewed/tested by Daniel
and Thierry. Branch #3 contains the drm-anon stuff again. Maybe you can try to
get Al's final acked-by?

I didn't include the simpledrm stuff for now. It depends on all three of these
branches, so lets first deal with them and then have another look. Given that
the simpledrm branch does not change any other DRM drivers, I don't think
there's much gain in cooking it for 1 more release in -next. If nothing breaks
this week, I will send the pull-request on Thursday/Friday, once I got the
acked-by from Ingo.

Thanks
David