[RFCv3 0/5] enable migration of driver pages

Gioh Kim gioh.kim at lge.com
Thu Jul 9 17:02:12 PDT 2015

2015-07-09 오후 10:08에 Daniel Vetter 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Also there's a bit a lack of gpu drivers from the arm world in upstream,
> which is probabyl why this patch series doesn't come with a user. Might be
> better to first upstream the driver before talking about additional
> infrastructure that it needs.
> -Daniel

I'm not from ARM but I just got the idea of driver page migration
during I worked with ARM gpu driver.
I'm sure this patch is good for zram and balloon
and hope it can be applied to drivers consuming many pages and generating fragmentation,
such as GPU or gfx driver.