Etnaviv DRM driver - oops when unloading

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed May 27 10:35:49 PDT 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 02:45:48PM +0200, Alexander Holler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just build and booted the Etnaviv driver as module with Kernel 4.0.4.

You may wish to try using my patch set(s) at (url purposely obfuscated,
sorry):

http : // www . home . arm . linux . org . uk / ~rmk / cubox

which is where I publish my Cubox-i/hummingboard patches.  My advice
would be to grab the latest tarball (even though its against 4.1-rc1),
and apply the etnaviv patches from it, and the appropriate DT update
patches.

This has all Lucas' API updates incorporated, but also a lot of fixes
and other improvements.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: currently at 10.5Mbps down 400kbps up
according to speedtest.net.