Summer of Code Ideas

Abheek Ghosh abheekghosh.ag at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:08:13 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am Abheek Ghosh, sophomore from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
I read the Summer of Code and DRM pages, as well as Mehul's discussion but
didn't get much help. I have strong C/C++ skills and familiar with OpenCL.
I have Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU of Fermi architecture. I have made small
contributions to open source projects. I don't have experience in kernel
level development, but very interested to get my hands dirty.

It would be helpful if any developer can help me get started with some
suitable projects related to available hardware or any hardware independent
projects in OpenCL, OpenGL or Mesa.

Awaiting a positive response.

Regards,
Abheek Ghosh