[RFC libdrm 0/2] Replace the build system with meson

Grazvydas Ignotas notasas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:13:31 UTC 2017

It might make sense to give more attention to cmake just because many
mesa-related projects are already using it: llvm, piglit, vulkan
loader and demos, mesa-demos, etc. Not sure how well it supports BSDs
and windows, but everyone building graphics stacks or contributing to
mesa should already be comfortable with cmake thanks to piglit and
llvm, which might not be the case for meson.

GraÅžvydas