5.6 DP-MST regression: 1 of 2 monitors on TB3 (DP-MST) dock no longer light up

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 18:41:07 UTC 2020

hi - I almost certainly know the solution to this, the patches that we got
from amd to do bandwidth checking in the DP MST helpers don't actually work
correctly in a lot of cases and I need to fix them. I've just been busy on PTO
and only just got back today, and have been busy with fixing a lot of RHEL
stuff at the same time. I'll take a closer look at this soonb

--
Cheers,
	Lyude Paul (she/her)