How do I gather up new code to be converted as patches?

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Thu Jun 23 19:29:54 UTC 2022

Hi Jeffrey,

I did not point to the repository I actively maintain, but since I was able to do so since 2017, I think I have figured out all of what I consider "basic" ways of using git to maintain and keep up with the upstream DRM code.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/drm-openchrome/

It is just that I am now at a point of posting code on dri-devel mailing list for the first code review, but I just suddenly realized that git does not appear to have a convenient way to do this.
What I am trying to do is to post the code on dri-devel like the previous OpenChrome developer, James Simmons, did in 2013.

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039594.html

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog