cursors and input

Michel Danzer mdanzer at ati.com
Tue Mar 15 07:52:38 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 10:38 -0500, Jim Gettys wrote:
> I'm beginning to wonder if cursors should be present at all, or left to
> the X server to composite on its own....

I think the latter would give a more consistent look'n'feel (the cursor
moves in sync with a window instead of slightly ahead of it, ...), we
just have to make sure it doesn't lag too much...

--
Michel Danzer, Linux Software Engineering       \   Tel: +1 905-882-2600
ATI Technologies Inc., Markham, Ontario, Canada  \       Extension: 3550