[Fontconfig] How Do I anti-alias text only larger than a certain pixel?

Uri David Akavia uridavid at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 23 21:37:31 EST 2003

I have just installed GNOME RC2.1.9 and I am very impressed with the
quality of fonts - great job on fontconfig!!

My question is - how do I antialias fonts only larger than a certain
size?
If the procedure specified in this web page is correct I'll play with it
until it looks like I want it to (since the fonts look preety much the
same I'll change the parameters until the small sizes look better)

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~rbos36/mdkfreetype2.html

BTW, if this is covered in the documentation, please tell me where.

Thanks,

Uri David Akavia