[Fontconfig] How to get rid of bitmapped fonts?

Ing. Jozef Sakalos jsakalos at ba.success.sk
Mon Sep 1 08:40:58 EST 2003

Hi Keith,

I've done as you wrote but it doesn't work. I use CVS version of
fontconfig that anounces itself as 2.2.90.

I put <selectfont>... at the beginning of fonts.conf, then to the
end in vain.

Then I looked in the source code (I do not understand it fully) and
method FcParseAcceptRejectFont doesn't seem to reject the filename
of the font.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Ing. Jozef Sakalos