[Fontconfig] How to get rid of bitmapped fonts?

Ing. Jozef Sakalos jsakalos at ba.success.sk
Wed Sep 3 01:14:08 EST 2003

Hi Keith,

I found the problem. It's not the fontconfig problem, it's QT
problem. QT logic is to check first system fonts and THEN ask
fontconfig to get the font.

If an application asks for Helvetica QT returns bitmapped font
before asking fontconfig.

I don't like it at all... Maybe I'll send you a QT patch.

Best regards,
Ing. Jozef Sakalos
jsakalos at ba.success.sk