[Fontconfig] Re: Strange behaviour of fc-match of fontconfig current cvs (2.3.93).

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:02:24 PST 2005

Hi,
  Reverting FcFontSetMatch()  to the one in 2.3.91 does fix this
issue. So there is something wrong in the new algorithm.
  I think at least we should reuse FcCompare() in FcFontSetMatch()
rather than using another piece of code. FcFontSetSort should have the
same result with FcFontSetMatch () at this point.

Regards
James Su