[Fontconfig] Re: Strange behaviour of fc-match of fontconfig current cvs (2.3.93).

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Fri Dec 30 09:26:28 PST 2005

Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com> さんは書きました:

> Hi,
>   That's alright. And please excuse me that there is a little bug in
> that patch. A new patch is attached.

I have tried the patch and verified that it solves the problem
reported by James. RPM packages for SuSE 10.0 are here:

    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projetcs/m17n/10.0

I have not yet done any benchmarks, therefore I don't know what the
patch does to the performance.

> Regards
> James Su
>
> On 12/28/05, Patrick Lam <plam at mit.edu> wrote:
>> Quoting Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com>:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >  The attachment is an updated patch to fix this issue and enhance the
>> > performance furthermore. And a potential bug of multiple FontSets
>> > handling should be fixed.
>> >  Please review and commit.
>>
>> Hi James,
>>
>> I won't be able to commit the patch until at least the 31st, since I don't
>> currently have access to a suitable computer.  I'll try to do it then.
>>
>> pat

Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。