[Fontconfig] Cross-compiling fontconfig?

Tommy Tam ttam at aerio.com
Tue Feb 8 08:48:30 EST 2005

Has anyone been successful in cross-compiling fontconfig?  I'm compiling
for the ARM.  fontconfig also needs expat and freetype, which I managed to
cross-compile fine.  I have not been able to find any documentation on how
to do this.

During the make, it tries to run the binary fc.lang, but how can that be
possible if fc.lang is compiled for a different processor?

Also, I found this posting
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-June/048589.html,