[Fontconfig] Re: Kochi Mincho causes segfault (was Re: Multi lingual fontconfig names)

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Feb 28 20:19:21 EST 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:41:09 +0900
mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp wrote:

> Could you tell me which version /or where you've got from
> Kochi-Mincho you've tested? I remember Kochi-Mincho is now
> obsolete and the font file won't be updated in.

I've been owning it (version 0.2, 2002-01-17) since before stopped
distributing. I'm afraid you can't get from anywhere nor can I give
my copy to you.

Or rather, if you'd mention somewhat of a license issue, I'll have
to make it clear by myself in this time. Might you know, you can
get alternative font, Sazanami-Mincho, from

    http://sourceforge.jp/projects/efont/files/

Regards,
--
Daichi