[Fontconfig] Re: Patch to improve support for localized font family and style names

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Mon Oct 24 23:21:10 EST 2005

Patrick Lam <plam at MIT.EDU> さんは書きました:

> Mike FABIAN wrote:
>> With Zhe Su's new patch, the localized font names for traditional
>> Chinese are also shown in simplified Chinese locales and vice versa.
>
> Ill commit that patch as soon as cvs.freedesktop.org is no longer
> broken.  Of course, that also might mean that the mailing list might be
> broken too...

Thank you.

cvs.freedesktop.org appears to work OK today and I have updated the
SuSE packages for fontconfig to the latest CVS snapshot of the
fontconfig 1.4 branch.

Packages for SuSE Linux 10.0 are in

    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/m17n/10.0

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。