[Fontconfig] Status about fontconfig CVS regarding cache handling

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Wed Feb 15 02:28:32 PST 2006

Le jeudi 09 février 2006 à 13:39 -0500, Patrick Lam a écrit :
> Frederic Crozat wrote:
> > But old fonts.cache-2 file in the file system (not
> > in /var/cache/fontconfig) is not removed when running fc-cache and
> > running fc-cache several times still update cache
> > in /var/cache/fontconfig.
>
> I'm not quite sure what the correct solution is in this case.  Any ideas?

Hmm, I thought the problem would be fixed by patch from Takashi
preferring /var/cache/fontconfig files instead of the one in directory
but it still isn't.

Running fc-cache several times still generate recreate cache
in /var/cache/fontconfig.

I guess there is still some side effect somewhere..
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva