[Fontconfig] Re: most fonts don't support English anymore???

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Tue Jan 31 08:19:37 PST 2006

Le mardi 31 janvier 2006 à 10:38 -0500, Patrick Lam a écrit :
> Mike FABIAN wrote:
> > Patrick Lam <plam at MIT.EDU> さんは書きました:

> >>I can't reproduce this.  There might have been corrupted caches at
> >>some point?
> >

> > I don't think so because I can always reproduce it even
> > after deleting all caches in /var/cache/fontconfig and
> > ~/.fonts.cache-2.
> >
> > (CVS checkout from today).
>
> That's strange.  There aren't fonts.cache-2 files lying around too?  My
> fonts definitely still contain lang=en (among other things), and I
> haven't touched any code that should affect lang at all.

Hmm, I've just discovered current CVS is no longer removing
fonts.cache-2 which were created outside /var/cache/fontconfig (ie old
layout were files were created in the same directory where font are
stored). It might be causing the cache oscillation..
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva