[Fontconfig] Xft programming questions

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sat Jul 15 05:13:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

Can I post questions specific to Xft programming (i.e. porting X core
font applications to Xft) on this list or can someone give me a better
address (mailing list, IRC channel) for that?

I have already ported the application and I know Keith's tutorial and
some other Xft literature, but so far I couldn't find any comments
about the two remaining problems I have.

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>