[Fontconfig] [Bug] fonts.conf lines inverted

Mai Haohui ricetons at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 19:54:11 PDT 2006

I'm making the fontconfig package for a RPM-based distribution in China.
I have to patch the /etc/fonts.conf  to have a customized
fontlist.(prefer list, etc.)

I have to patch the /etc/fonts.conf directly, or just move the including
of /etc/fonts.d/
down for a few lines to make sure the setting overwrite the original
settings in /etc/fonts.conf