[Fontconfig] How can a font be blacklisted for some scripts

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Jun 12 12:47:27 PDT 2006

Le lundi 12 juin 2006 à 21:11 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Le lundi 12 juin 2006 à 11:24 -0700, Jay Hobson a écrit :
> > Nicolas,
> >
> > I think that I have a solution that will work for you.

> I'll check if you patch applies to Fedora Devel fontconfig (2.3.95
> based) and I'll report the results now.

Jay,

Most of the patch applies with fuzz, but it seems fcmatch changed too
much between 2.3.2 and 2.3.95 for the patch to still work (and it's not
trivial changes I can get around without knowing the fontconfig code).

Would you terribly mind if I asked you to spend some time to refresh
your patch? Your description was really very close to what we need, and
another poster asked for something similar yesterday.

Kind regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot