[Fontconfig] error during compilation (mingw)

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Thu Sep 28 22:15:04 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've downloaded fontconfig 2.4.1 and I get those warnings and errors
during the compilation of fccache.c:

fccache.c: In function `random_level':
fccache.c:226: warning: implicit declaration of function `random'
fccache.c:226: warning: nested extern declaration of `random'
fccache.c: In function `FcDirCacheMapFd':
fccache.c:446: error: `size' undeclared (first use in this function)
fccache.c:446: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fccache.c:446: error: for each function it appears in.)
fccache.c: In function `FcMakeDirectory':
fccache.c:694: error: too many arguments to function `mkdir'
fccache.c:696: error: too many arguments to function `mkdir'

the prototype of mkdir (provided with mingw) is:
int __cdecl mkdir (const char*);

I know that rand() exists on mingw

regards

Vincent Torri