[Fontconfig] [ft-devel] Re: Why did the default font settings change around freetype 2.3 release and why isn't there at least a simple "no blurry fonts" settings?

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:01:52 PDT 2007

I would have a hard time getting used to the autohinter and i probably
won't. I have pretty much settled for byte code hinting with anti
aliasing (as opposed to the screenshots i posted, which have anti
aliasing off). The eventual solution to the problem of of smooth fonts
is really high dpi screens, but that lies (hopefully) in the future.

Thank you for your replies (@everyone), hope i didn't annoy you too much ;-)

Maarten.