[Fontconfig] fontconfig: Branch 'master' - 9 commits

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sun Nov 4 17:15:16 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 01:06 +0300, Alexey Khoroshilov wrote:

> That's great.

I pushed the wrapper along with suitable .so version number updates
which should make this work correctly now. For building from source,
I've mapped the old function names using a macro in a way that should
make fixing the code easy enough.

I'm waiting for Behdad to clean up some proposed new functions that
expose the language to charset mappings, then we should be good for
2.4.92, which I think will be the last RC before 2.5.

keith.packard at intel.com