[Fontconfig] Weird font size issue with ü

Gerrit Sangel z0idberg at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 10:45:28 PST 2008

I sometimes get this problem if I copy a url from the clipboard to my im
application (Kopete). Strangely, the entire url (even if there are no
non-Ascii chars present) gets converted to these two Y. The url does not work
anymore then.
I do not know if this is the same problem as with yours, but I also get the
same character. I do not think this is a font problem (in my case), because