[Fontconfig] style preference in config

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Mon Apr 20 11:30:53 PDT 2009

I've run into a bit of a problem with Fontconfig.  I first noticed
this while using firefox.  Some web pages' <pre> blocks would get
rendered garbled.  I tracked this down to a simplified test case using
pango-view:

$ pango-view --font="Fixed" /etc/passwd
# See garbled cruft in the view (see attached)