[Fontconfig] fontconfig wiki spam

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sun Jun 28 19:19:30 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 10:16 +0930, Benjamin Close wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>      I started the process of shifting this to annarchy, moin upgrade,
> catchpa's etc. However fontconfig.org dns isn't run by fd.o servers.

gabe is the master for fontconfig.org; my machine is just a slave (as it
is for many fd.o domains):

ns1.fontconfig.org  	A	131.252.210.177

and:

zone "fontconfig.org" {
	type slave;
	file "/etc/bind/db.fontconfig.org";
	masters { 131.252.210.177;
		  18.7.25.161; };
};

> It looks like Keith owns the domain. Keith, any chance you can update
> dns so fontconfig.org A and www.fontconfig.org A record point to annarchy?
> Once I get things stable on annarchy I'll clean up the wiki.

Let me know if I need to whack anything on my machine; it's supposed to
just be a backup in case gabe and expo both fall over.

keith.packard at intel.com