[Fontconfig] How can I get font list for specific language?

Deokjin Kim deokjin81.kim at samsung.com
Fri Mar 16 01:37:16 PDT 2012

Hello Akira,

Thank you for your advice.

Main issue is that my japanese font file doesn't have "ja".
Below is lang info of japanese font file.
      lang=bg|fj|ho|ia|ie|io|kum|nr|om|os|ru|sel|so|ss|st|sw|ts|uz|xh|zu|kj|kwm|ms|ng|rn|rw|sn|za
So I can't find japanese font using lang info("ja") of font file.

Maybe other two-character specify japanese font file?
Or my japanese font file has wrong lang info?

Best Regards,
Deokjin Kim