[Fontconfig] MD5 checksum? Why? & mmap alignment on same machine in 32.v.64 mode

Patrick Lam prof.lam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:51:38 PDT 2014

(Pedantic: fontconfig isn't object oriented.)

Aside from that: I'm not quite sure what you're asking. As Akira pointed
out, MD5 is only used for directory names.

Caches are versioned and there have been changes to the cache format. The
programmatic fontconfig API to access the cache is public and fixed. For
instance:
http://freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/fontconfig-devel/fcdircacheload.html

pat