[Fontconfig] Fw: cross-compile stopped working circa mid Jan2016

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Wed Feb 17 08:32:44 UTC 2016

Well, tried to build with mingw64-gcc 5.2.0 and 6.0.0 snapshot on
Fedora and 4.9.2 on Ubuntu 15.10 (all of mingw is installed via their
packaging system) and no problems. dunno how you installed your mingw
that contains gcc 5.3.0 though, is it reproducible with a simple code
containing a line of MemoryBarrier()?

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:01 PM,  <hydra3333 at gmail.com> wrote:
> No matter what I do, it looks OK (well formatted) in the email before
> sending, but after sending to the list it looks very bad.
> Open to suggestions if you want me to re-post.

Akira TAGOH