[fprint] digital persona help device 4500

Bruno Medeiros brunojcm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:39:17 PST 2011

I just received and add of the UrU 4000b when reading this email, but it's
a website from Brazil:

http://www.maxbio.com.br

:)

About your question, I heard that 4500 crypt data and is not planned to be
supported, but don't know where I heard it and if it's still valid.

thanks,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 09:15, Pedro Miguel Nunes Ferreira <
pedro.m.ferreira at mail.cm-portel.pt> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I made a autentication software based in the digital persona device uareu
> 4000 with the help of libfrpint.
>
> My problem is that i can no longer buy  the uareu400 but only the 4500.
>
> Will there be any support for the UareU 4500 ?
>

> Thanks...
>

> -----
>
> Pedro Ferreira

BrunoJCM