[fprint] every time PAM says "UPEK Eikon 2", God kills a kitten

Dan Winship danw at gnome.org
Wed Nov 16 07:43:50 PST 2011

This patch changes pam-fprintd so that if there is only a single
fingerprint reader available on the system, it just refers to it as "the
fingerprint reader", rather than referring to it by its specific
hardware model name.

(It also changes "Swipe your finger *on* X" to "Swipe your finger
*across* X", which seems more accurate to me.)

I don't have an external reader to plug into my laptop, so the
multiple-readers-available codepaths in this patch are not actually tested.

-- Dan