[fprint] HP compaq 6910p

Srinivas Janakiraman jsrinivas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:37:09 PST 2012

Hi,
When I try to execute command ./configure --prefix=/usr in directory
libfprint-0.4.0, I am getting below error.
I tried querying for nss and I am seeing the package is installed.
Can you please let me know how to solve this issue?
Thanks

Error message in console:

configure: error: Package requirements (nss) were not met:

No package 'nss' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CRYPTO_CFLAGS
and CRYPTO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

rpm query output:

[root at SBK013638L1CMG libfprint-0.4.0]# rpm -qa | grep nss
libopenssl1.0.0-1.0.0e-2pclos2011
nss_tcb-1.0.3-1pclos2010
nss_mdns-0.10-1pclos2010
openssh-clients-5.9p1-1pclos2011
libopenssl0.9.8-0.9.8n-1pclos2010
openssh-askpass-gnome-5.9p1-1pclos2011
libopenssl-engines1.0.0-1.0.0e-2pclos2011
nss-3.13.1-1pclos2011
libnss3-3.13.1-1pclos2011
openssh-5.9p1-1pclos2011
openssh-server-5.9p1-1pclos2011